Tuesday 16 March 2010

First blog!

Firstly, "Hello" to anyone reading this, and "Welcome to my first blog". To be honest, I'll be amazed if anyone actually reads this.

I don't know what made me think about blogging stuff, probably something to do with having plenty to rant on about or moan about. I didn't have a secret diary as a kid, nor did I try and write poetry. Although I did try and write a song or two as a teen, although I don't think I ever got past one verse or a chorus without running out of inspiration.


Are blogs a good thing or a bad thing?

On the one hand, am I getting things off my chest or am I revealing too much of my inner soul?

Am I amusing enough? (barely).

Am I just plain old dull? (probably).

Will people laugh at my grammer and spelling? (No, judging by the annoying way people seem to type in text speak, which is HARDER to read)

Will they understand my sarcasm and irony, or just think I am being offensive?

Do I put the link on my facebook and then be forced to endure the laughter of work collegues? (That is, of course, if they click on the link and take time to read.)

Why am I even worried when people probably won't read it anyway? Or will they read the first line or two and get bored and find a slightly more interesting app on their iphone to play with.

If you have read this far, well done! You have stamina!

You must be either: (a) Bored or (b) Become my obsessive stalker. I feel almost privileged, yet embarrassed at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment